Photo Labs these days…so much we do, so little people that know about it!
Clear Image provides a vast array of photography and imaging related services. Over our years in business we have honed not only our on and off-site photography skills, we have acquired the equipment an expertise to produce many imaging and home decor related products right in our facility.
You can be assured that if it has something to do with imaging (photography, video, or both) we have a way to serve you!
Mounting and Laminating
Mounting and laminating of your photos, artwork, fabric – you name it! We have a clamshell and vacuum press so we can get the best results for your image. Lamination is inexpensive, helps keep your item or photo from UV fading, protects against moisture and dirt, and gives a nice glossy shine.
Foam Core Mounting
(using Acid Free Materials)
- 8x10 – $8.99 (5+ $7.99)
- 11x14 – $12.99 (2+ $9.99)
- 16x20 – $18.99
- 20x24 – $19.99
- 24x36 – $22.99
Custom sizes available
Lamination / Encapsulation / Protectant Coating
- Pouch Laminating 4x6 or smaller $5 each. Encapsulation $3.50 sf, Print Laminate $3.50 sf (min 3 sq ft) Finish available in Matte or Glossy.
- Fine Art UV PRINT COATING (Spray Finish) – $3 per square foot min 5 sf
- 4x5 with thumbnails on it…great for CDs. $5 each page
- Contact Sheet: $8 setup fee + $1.00 each page (or $1.99 for photo paper)
- Can be burned to CD/DVD for $4.99 per Gigabyte. Additional CD/DVDs are 4.99 each. Large files can also be emailed.
- Add a flash drive instead of CD for an additional $9.99
- $5 per gigabyte
- Images can be emailed to us or downloaded from the phone’s media card. We can transfer this for you for $4.99 per gigabyte, and print for as low as .19 each.
- Emailed Photos from phones incur a one time (per order) fee of $5. We can download from i-phones but will need your usb cable.
Web Formatting and File Conversion.
- $5 per image.
- RAW conversion available for $2.50 each
- $5 per image.
I had two black and white photos of my husband taken when he was about 4 years old. I brought them to you and you digitized them and colored them and gave me prints, and I had them framed for myself, my son and my sister-in-law for Christmas last year. We were all very pleased with the results.T. Sue Epps